HP Smart Install steps:
HP Envy Printers
HP Envy Pro Printers
Fix your Printer Issues
- Restart your printer and wait till the printer is fully ready.
- Uninstall the old printer driver and install the updated software.
- Select suitable OS option while downloading the driver.
- Restart the Wi-Fi and check the connection of your printer.
- Relocate the printer and computer near to your Wi-Fi router.
- Change the network default setting, Set as default printer
HP Printer – Driver Installation
Download and install the 123 HP print driver to complete the USB and wireless connection.
- Step1: Go to 123.hp.com/setup, enter your printer model example Hp Envy 5055.
- Step2: Follow the instructions to download your Hp printer drivers or HP easy start.
- Step3: If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com/setup download the basic series driver.
- Step4: Open the download Hp Driver file to start the installation setup.
- Step5: While installing the driver setup it gives the option to choose a connection type.
- Step6: USB or wireless connection types, choose the USB you do not need to complete the remaining steps.
- Step7: For Wireless Connection Follow the 123 hp printer – wireless setup.
HP Printer – Wireless Setup
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to set up your printer with the wireless network. For that, follow the simple steps given below:
- Step1: Check the router and computer are connected with the same wireless network.
- Step2: Check the 123 HP Printer driver is installed, if not then install it from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Step3: If the networks and routers are overloaded, then reset the router by pressing the reset button for 8 seconds.
- Step4: If the HP printer has an IP address issue, then simply search for the printer control panel.
- Step5: Go to the computer Setting and then Restore Network Defaults and press yes.
- Step6: Now, Go back to the Wireless Settings on your printer and then touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step7: The 123 hp printer searches the wireless network available and selects your wireless network.
123 HP Printer – USB Setup
123.hp.com Printer USB connection setup and driver installation.
- Step1: Turned the hp printer on and in a ready state.
- Step2: Obtain a USB cable, there is an available USB port on your computer.
- Step3: Connected the USB cable to the computer and then install the HP printer driver.
- Step4: If the driver is installed continue with removing the printer from the installed devices to proceed to the next steps.
- Step5: Disconnect the hp printer USB cable from the computer HP printer driver installation step.
- Step6: Search for ‘devices’ click the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Step7: Select your HP Printer on the available device and start printing.
WPS PIN in Hp Printer
Connect your printer with the same Network by Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS):
- Step1: Go to your HP printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button or by the Settings button.
- Step2: Touch the WiFi Protected Setup and then follow the step that is shown onscreen.
- Step3: Now generate WPS PIN by just tap on the WPS button.
- Step4: After pressing the WPS button an 8 digit PIN will display on the screen.
- Step5: Access the configuration utility software for the wireless access point. And then enter the newly generated WPS PIN.
- Step6: If the setup is complete, you can install the network printer driver by opening the printer’s HP folder in All Programs> Printer Setup & Software.
- Step7: After that, choose the option for “Connect a new printer” in a control panel.