123.hp.com – HP Printer wireless setup and driver Install
HP Printers are the most popular printers used by people in the world. The technology that comes with the HP Printers is advanced and updated frequently for better performance and quality. Due to the HP Printers advanced technology and frequent changes, people will have a problem with printer installation. If you are a new hp printer user and want to know how to install it, call us! We will assist you with HP Printer setup, driver download, wireless setup, and troubleshooting issues.
HP Printer – Driver Installation
Download and install the 123 HP print driver to complete the USB and wireless connection.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup, enter your printer model. For example, Hp Envy 5055.
- Follow the instructions to download your Hp printer drivers or HP easy start.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed, download the basic driver.
- Open the Hp Driver download file to start the installation.
- While installing the driver, choose the preferred connection type.
- Choose the USB Connect to complete 123.hp.com/setup.
- For a Wireless connection, follow the 123 hp printer wireless setup.
HP Printer – Wireless Setup
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to set up your printer with the wireless network. For that, follow the simple steps given below:
- Check the router and computer connected to the same wireless network.
- Check the printer is installed or not. Install it from 123.hp.com/setup if not installed.
- If the networks and routers are overloaded, reset the router by pressing the reset button for 5-10 seconds.
- If the HP printer has an IP address issue, search for the printer control panel.
- Go to the computer Setting and then Restore Network Defaults and press yes.
- Now, Go back to the Wireless Settings on your printer and then touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the list of available wireless networks, select your wireless network.
Fix your Printer Issues
- Restart your printer and wait till the printer is fully ready.
- Uninstall the old printer driver and install the updated software.
- Select suitable OS option while downloading the driver.
- Restart the Wi-Fi and check the connection of your printer.
- Relocate the printer and computer near to your Wi-Fi router.
- Change the network default setting, Set as default printer
123 HP Printer – USB Setup
HP Printer USB connection setup and driver installation Steps:
- Turn on your hp printer
- Plugin the USB cable to the printer and the computer
- Connected the USB cable to the computer and then install the HP printer driver.
- If the driver is already installed, remove the printer from the installed devices to proceed next steps.
- Disconnect the hp printer USB cable from the computer and the HP printer driver installation.
- Search for ‘devices’ click the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Select your HP Printer on the computer and start printing.
WPS PIN in Hp Printer
Connect your printer with the same Network by Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS):
- Go to your HP printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button or the Settings button.
- Click the Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then follow the step shown on the screen.
- Now generate WPS PIN by just tap on the WPS button.
- After pressing the WPS button, the Eight digit PIN will display on the screen.
- Access the configuration utility software for the wireless access point. And then enter the newly generated WPS PIN.
- If the setup is complete, you can install the network printer driver by opening the printer’s HP folder in All Programs> Printer Setup & Software.
- After that, choose the option for “Connect a new printer” in a control panel.