123 HP Envy 6010 Printer Setup
HP Envy 6010 Setup
The easiest way to setup HP Envy 6010 printer is to start by going to 123.hp.com/setup and follow the instructions to install your printer. Install the HP Envy 6010 drivers that came with your printer, the installation connect the printer to your computer or Laptop. For HP Envy 6010 setup you can set your HP Printer by installing the printer drivers or software on your Windows or Mac computer.
HP Envy 6010 driver download Steps
- Going to the 123.hp.com support or driver page.
- Select the option of downloading hp Envy 6010 drivers and related software.
- Enter the Envy 6010 product name.
- Choose the operating system like Microsoft Windows 10, 9, 8, 7, or Microsoft Windows XP.
- Select the basic driver set from giving options.
- Click on the download option.
- Select the Save option to save the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen Driver installation instructions.
- Finally, restart the computer as it is installed and make a test print.
How to install wireless HP Envy 6010 printer
- Install the 123.hp.com/envy6010 printer drivers/software.
- It can be done from the printer provided and Install the software.
- If you don’t have a CD drive, Download the software from the official website 123.hp.com.
- Now, Connect your printer to the computer through the provided USB cable.
- Then connect your laptop or computer to the same wifi network which you’ll use for your printer.
- Go to the control panel settings and check for printer availability, If Hp envy 6010 printer shows set it as the default printer.
- Now, the printer is connected to your computer or laptop to enjoy printing.
HP Envy 6010 Driver For Windows OS
- Go to the start menu and search for the browser.
- visit 123.hp.com/envy6010 Choose the “windows OS”
- Search for printer driver in driver search box
- Then install the drivers and tap on utilities.
- Now, select the printer driver and software option.
- Then choose the connect a printer to a wireless or USB connection.
HP Envy 6010 Driver For Mac OS
- Firstly, Click the apple icon for setting the Left side top of the start screen.
- Then from the app bar choose the All Apps option.
- Now search for your envy 6010 driver for mac choose the name of your printer.
- Then install the software tap on utilities and add to your computer.
- Then select printer setup and software option from the control panel.
- Then choose the connect a printer to wireless or UBS connection.