How to Set up HP Envy 6055?
To complete the HP Envy 6055 printer setup using 123.hp.com, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step1: To start HP Envy 6055 printer setup, begin with uncovering the printer package. Take out the printer and the printer accessories from the printer package. Then remove the protective materials and tapes from the printer and the printer parts.
- Step2: Now, choose a smooth place to fix your printer device. Next, connect the power cord between the nearby electrical socket and the printer. Click and hold the power button to turn on the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Step3: Also, at 123.hp.com/envy6055, you will find instructions to install ink cartridges. Remove the plastic tape and coverings from the HP ink cartridges.
- Step4: Open the access door and place the cartridges in the respective slots as per the color codes. And close the access door and move on to the paper tray.
- Step5: As detailed in the 123 hp com setup, the paper tray should be clean and free from clots. Stuff quality papers into the paper tray and begin printing your essential files and documents.
How to Install HP Envy 6055 driver?
Download and install the HP Envy 6055 driver software using the instructions present in 123.hp.com/envy6055? Then follow the steps given below:
HP Envy 6055 Driver for Windows:
- Step1: Check whether Windows has the latest version.
- Step2: Then search for the compatible HP Envy 6055 driver for windows 10.
- Step3: If you cannot find the relevant file, go to 123.hp.com/envy6055 for the driver file.
- Step4: Now, download and install the printer driver file to continue with the printing process.
- Step5: Follow the computer on-screen instruction to complete the Envy 6055 driver install.
HP Envy 6055 Driver for MAC:
- Step1: Boot your MAC system first.
- Step2: Check whether you are using the latest version of MAC.
- Step3: Then visit 123.hp.com/setup 6055 to get the HP Envy 6055 driver for MAC.
- Step4: If you cannot find the appropriate file, contact printer technicians for assistance.
- Step5: Next, download and install the printer driver software to continue.
- Step6: If your Printer driver is unavailable after installing, get troubleshooting guidance from experts.
HP Envy 6055 Wireless printer setup
Looking for step-by-step instructions to complete the HP Envy 6055 wireless setup?
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 6055, where you will find all the instructions in detail.
- For HP Envy 6055 wireless setup, a buffer-free wireless network is essential.
- Next, in the control panel of your printer, you will have to click on the settings menu.
- From the list of menus available, you will have to choose a menu that indicates to assist you with the wireless setup process.
- On choosing the wireless icon, you will find numerous networks available.
- From the list of networks, click on your internet name and try to connect your device wirelessly.
- To check the network connectivity process, take a printout wirelessly.
HP Envy 6055 USB Printer Setup
HP Envy 6055 USB setup are listed below for your reference:
- For more detailed instructions, you can visit 123 hp com setup.
- Mostly, for HP Envy 6055 first-time printer setup, you can prefer a USB setup, and later you can connect your device wirelessly.
- All that you need to complete this process is a medium-sized error-free USB cable.
- Check whether your printer and the computer with either MAC or Windows 10 operating system is active.
- Next, download and install the appropriate software files.
- Now, connect the USB cable between your computer and printer.
- To check the connectivity process, continue taking a test printout.
- For more details, you can contact expert printer technicians.
HP Envy 6055 Problem Fix
Get help from our technical expert for the following printer setup issues
Steps to Resolving HP Envy 6055 Printer offline issues:
To resolve printer offline problems, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step1: As per 123 hp com setup, the first step is to check whether your printer is active or not.
- Step2: If it is not in active mode, then turn on your printer device.
- Step3: Next, check whether both your computer system and the printer device is performing with the same wireless network.
- Step4: Check the power cycle of your printer for accuracy.
- Step5: Now, transform your printer as the default one.
- Step6: Check for any printing tasks in the print queue.
- Step7: If you find any on-going print tasks, then clear those print tasks in the print queue.
- Step8: Now, remove your printer from the setup.
- Step9: Install your printer again.
- Step10: Restart the device and continue printing.
Steps to solve HP Envy 6055 issues after Windows 10 update:
To resolve the printer issue after performing a Windows 10 update, you will have to follow the set of troubleshooting instructions given below:
- Step1: Move to the settings menu.
- Step2: Then tap on the update and security option.
- Step3: Now, choose the Windows update menu present.
- Step4: Search for the update history to find the latest updates performed.
Then click uninstall.
- Step5: Now, the uninstall process for all the latest updates will be over.
- Step6: After uninstalling all the latest updates, you will have to re-boot your system.
- Step7: Next, choose a file or document to print.
- Step8: Get a test printout and check the printer’s performance.
- Step9: If you find the same problem again, get help from the printer technicians.